- Sugar free Jello: This is awesome! I can eat as many as I like, it is a good snack and can calm a sweet tooth.
- Green Tea: if you drink it as water it can help you move out of a stagnation period!
- Shirataki noodles: The best thing after real pasta! Honestly they taste, look and feel like real pasta. You can also buy them at your local Asian supermarket for less than $1 per pack.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: I do not know why, but if you take 1 tbsp on an empty stomach in the morning (diluted with water) you will lose extra weight that day.
- Fat free Greek yogurt: simply delicious - I use it for cooking, as a dessert, as a sauce, as a dip... you name it.
- Slim Jim: I know this is not fat free!! but I carry one or 2 in my handbag as emergency food. If I am hungry and there is nothing available near me - I get the Slim Jim. It holds me up until I find something suitable.
- Roasted Seaweed: This is the perfect snack for your protein vegetable days - low in calories, it is salty and crunchy - the 2 things I miss from potato chips - so when I feel like cheating, I pull this out and it works!
I will keep adding items to this list as I discover them, so keep coming back for more ideas!
What snacks and foods have worked for you?