Wednesday night I received my first set of coupons from one of my friends. I went to Jill’s site and read her Deal of the week post for this week and learned so much!!! Here is what I got so far!
I got 2 packages of Carefree panty liners and 3 pots of Neosporin for better the Free – I will be getting $2 profit in the mail!!
· Carefree was regular at $1.69, for sale at $0.99 and I got 2 coupons for $1 off – so they were free
· Neosporin was $13.99, on sale at $12.99 – use a $2 coupon so I paid $10.99 +tax, but also got a rebate by mail for the $12.99 – so I am making $2!!
· Total purchases without coupons and sales could have been $17.37; instead I got it all free and about $2 in my pocket!
I got 2 nail clippers, 2 tweezers (which I needed) and a pot of Lysol wipes for $0.20 (which is less than the tax)
· I had 2 coupons for $5 off 2 Revlon tools purchases – I got 4 things that added $10.20 – only paid $0.20 cents
· I paid for the Lysol full price $2.69 and will be using a rebate by mail for up to $3.00 so it is free
· Total purchases without coupons and sales could have been $12.89 and I got it for $0.20
I got 2 free bananas for the kids! Go to any Jewel Osco and register your kids to their kids club. Every time they go shopping with you (until August) they can choose a free banana or a free apple only by showing their club card!
I am about to get 2 2L diet Pepsi for $0.70.
· 2L Diet Pepsi cost $1.99, but with their super coupon they are on sale at $0.88. I have 2 coupons for $0.55 off, so I will be paying $0.35 each
· Total purchases without coupons and sales could have been $3.98 and I will pay $0.70
After buying all of the above I am still $1 in profit! So far so good don’t you think?