Thursday, May 10, 2012

Looking HOT in my hot pants : The Zaggora Hot Pants challenge

Day 1 Picture

I am so excited about this post!! About 4 weeks ago I won a blogger sweepstakes and received a pair of Zaggora Hot Pants for a review, I have been waiting patiently for them to arrive in the post and they arrived today.

So what are Hot Pants? These are the answer to get rid of those stubborn pounds that are holding up to my bum, tummy and legs!!! As you know I have lost a lot of weight recently, but the last few pounds are being very stubborn and I need something to kick my weight loss up a notch! For the last 4 months or so I have been wearing one of those neoprene tummy bands to make you sweat. It works, but it kept going up when I moved and most importantly it did not cover the most important parts south of my tummy.



All along I kept thinking that there must have been something better than that. I did not know Hot Pants existed and I was ready to buy a Scuba Diving outfit to wear to the gym - no kidding! So while searching for Scuba Diving shorts, I found Hot Pants and my wishes came true!



Now let me explain what this whole challenge is all about:

The Promise: Loose up to 2 pants sizes in 2 weeks!

How: By wearing your Zaggora Hot Pants to do exercise for 30 minutes 5 days a week for 2 weeks.

What to do:

  • Measure yourself and write it down
  • Wear your Hot Pants and exercise
  • Measure yourself again and see results

So let's give a go - For the next 2 weeks I am going to give this a go. I am starting the challenge tomorrow. If you want to follow my progress, please go to my Facebook page, I will be commenting exactly what I do everyday! Do you want to do it yourself? then go for it! and let me know how you do.

Here are my stats (this is probably a bit more "disclosing" than I am accustomed too, but hey! it is all about transparency right?) Promise you won't tell anyone...

Measurements:

  • Waist: 31"
  • Hips: 40" 12'
  • Upper arms: 10" 10'
  • Bust: 37" (Happy if they stay like that - no more shrinking required please!)
  • Thighs: 23" 6'
  • Calf: 15"
  • Pant size: 8 to 10 (although I did nicely fitted a size 6 pair of jeans last week! )

Are you ready? I am ready to look HOT in my hot pants!

You can win 1 of 3 pairs of these Hot Pants in my latest giveaway - click here and good luck!

11 comments:

C.J. said...

Great post, thanks for sharing! Newest follower here, please stop by http://sassyshopperreviews.blogspot.com/ and follow back! :D

Mayra - Estilo Familiar said...

Love the idea! I'm doing the same while training for a 5K for the first time. So I will follow your Facebook.

Comiendo en LA said...

Yo los quiero!! No había oído de estos pantalones antes! Los tengo que comprar!!

Cristina-Colombiana en CA said...

Que maravilla! Te felicito por lo bien que vas con la dieta y el ejercicio.
Los pantalones se ven geniales, a perder peso se dijo, ya no hay excusas!

Anonymous said...

Que chevere... te estamos siguiendo. Tu blog esta espectacular!

S. Yissele said...

Me encantan esos panatalones, los uso para el Gym son excelentes! Estas regia amiga!

FELIZ SEMANA!
http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

Angela Colan - Cupones Para Nosotras said...

Ayyyy que chevere, yo había oído pero no los he usado aún!!
Felíz día
http://www.cuponesparanosotras.com/

Barbara Mascareno-Shaw said...

Wow, que idea para perder unos kilitos! Pero genial el sorteo.

Cool and chill Mom! said...

Congrats on winning the contest

You have inspired me on my weight loss challenge!

Notas de Mamá said...

Los necesito con urgencia!! :) Se te ve muy bien!

Lennie said...

Qué interesante. Creo que no me vendrían mal uno de estos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...