Please note you should NOT use tolerated foods during your attack phase or during any stagnation periods in where your weight loss has plateaued temporarily. But otherwise, you are free to go!
What are tolerated foods? This is a list of ingredients that you can use in moderation that although are not 100% allowed on the diet it will not affect your weight loss significantly. On the contrary, in my opinion, they actually help you by allowing you more variety of foods and flavors that will keep you on the diet for longer!
So here is the list of some of the official ones (taken from Dukan itself) and the not official ones (tried and proved by me)
Official list - only 2 choices a day:
- Corn Starch: 1 tbsp a day (useful to thicken soups or sauces)
- 100% Cocoa powder: 1 tsp a day - to make hot chocolate and desserts
- Low fat cheese: No more than 30gr a day and no more than 6% fat
- Red or White Wine: 30ml a day to cook with
- Non fat cream: 1 tbsp a day
- Wheat bran: 1 tbsp a day - good for bread recipes
- Goji berries: 1 tbsp on PP days, 2 tbsp on PV days
- Fat Free, Sugar Free Fruit yogurt: One a day
- Soy Milk: 150ml a day
- Rhubarb: 100gr a day
Non Official List:
- Roasted Seaweed - Laver: It is crunchy and yummy - good when you crave snacks
- PAM cooking spray - I like the Organic Olive Oil one
- 90% cocoa chocolate: 1 small square - only when you are desperate!