Friday, June 22, 2012

Win a coupon for 30% off Zumba Gear!!


Photo from http://www.zumba.com/

Do you like Zumba? I do not seem to get enough of it right now. I LOVE it!!!! If you do, you have probably noticed the cool zumba gear that most trainers use. Do you know that you can buy it online? Well I have 10 coupons for 30% off your entire purchase and I am giving you the chance to get them for free! you just need to join my giveaway to participate!

In order to get an entry you need to follow these rules:

Mandatory - Leave a comment with your e-mail for each one of the activities below:
  • Tell me what section of my blog you like the most
  • Follow my blog (click on "join this site" button on the right side of the blog) -
  • Like my facebook page www.facebook.com/thepartyartist

Note: The coupons expire on June 30st - so I am choosing the 10 winners on June 25!! Good luck! I will need be e-mailing you the code that night, so please remember to let me know your e-mail so I can contact you - if I do not have your e-mail I will have to choose another winner.

I got the coupons a while back as part of a Houseparty promotion and forgot all about them. I just found them yesterday and wanted to share them with you!

5 comments:

Rory- Mama Contemporanea said...

Dukan Diet is one of my favorite section on your blog.

Rory- Mama Contemporanea said...

I like P-art-y on FB

Rory- Mama Contemporanea said...

I'm following your blog via GFC

Narayana Nukala said...

Thank u and it is nice information and it is usefull to the all users regards Debenhams Discount Code

Muni Raja said...

Nice information to saving money and effort by shopping. Thanking you regards: Debenhams Discount Code

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...